Connect with us

Business

Shocking video shows boy getting sucked under Peloton treadmill – NEWS.com.au

Shocking video shows boy getting sucked under Peloton treadmill

Published

on

Article feature image

American regulators have warned people to stop using popular Peloton treadmills if they have children or pets after one child died and dozens were injured.The US Consumer Product Safety Commission says it has received multiple reports of children and animals being pulled underneath the Tread+ machine and becoming trapped, The Sun reports.
The brand, which is set to launch in Australia later this year, has had 39 treadmill incidents involving dozens of children, according to the US commission.
RELATED:…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

You might also like ...

Article feature image
Dogecoin plummets during Elon Musk’s SNL appearance – NEWS.com.au
Elon Musk says he is ‘first person with Asperger’s’ to host Saturday Night Live – The Guardian